48th Annual A.R.E.
Montgomery Bell State Park
November 1-3, 2019
Edgar Cayce's Wisdom & The Four Directions of the Medicine Wheel: Sharing the Shaman's Path to Transformation
...he who understands nature walks close with God. 1904-2
The Cayce readings tell us we are “co-creators” in this world and the Inca Shamans say we have the power “to dream our world into being.” As a Shaman trained in the Peruvian tradition and a former 17-year employee of the ARE in Virginia Beach, Nancy will compare the Shamanic traditions with Edgar Cayce’s wisdom. Over the weekend, she will describe the transformative power of the Medicine Wheel, the role of Nature in both Shamanism and Edgar Cayce’s work, as well as leading experiential exercises to enhance intuitive development and paths for personal transformation.
This weekend retreat will include:
- A review of similarities between Shamanism & Cayce's perspective on energy, nature, and life
- Nancy's personal journey working with dreams and intuition to become a practicing Shaman
- How the Four Directions can be used to set a path for individual development
- The transformative power of the Medicine Wheel for releasing old patterns and reclaiming energy
- Intuitive group work and a Soul's Destiny Journey to the Upper Realms
- Experiential exercises to enhance intuitive development & personal transformation
- Guided Shamanic Journey to discover each person's Spirit Animal Guide.
Nancy Chrisbaum provides audiences with a unique perspective by comparing insights from the Edgar Cayce readings with the indigenous traditions of ancient Peru. A staff member at Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. for 17 years and a graduate of the Four Winds’ Light Body School, Nancy is an author, filmmaker, Reiki Master and Certified Luminous Energy Healer.
A practicing Shaman who lectures on intuition, dreams, past-life journeying, and energy healing, Nancy has co-authored a recently published book on those subjects: Awaken Your Inner Voice: A Guide to Intuition, Dreams, Meditation, Past Lives and Your Soul’s Creative Purpose.
Her natural, light-hearted approach to profound subjects engages audiences, and her guided Shamanic journeys allow them to open up to their deeper selves. In addition to lecturing and leading workshops, Nancy offers individual energy healing sessions in-person or by phone www.programsforchange.com.
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE!
Before Sept 22, 2019
$55 per person
$40 for Seniors ($62 & up), 2 from same family, and students
After Sept 22, 2019
$75 per person for ALL
For information or to register by phone contact
Registrar, Greta Heru 901-206-6289
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Online Registration by check or credit card
click the Register navigation button on the left
Or click on the link below
Friday: 4 PM Registration begins; 7 PM Orientation 7:30 PM Program begins
Saturday: 9:00 AM-Noon Program; 2-5:00 PM Mini-worshops; 7-9:30 PM Program
Sunday: 9:00-11:30 AM Program conclusion
Make your own room reservations with Montgomery Bell State Park Inn (800-250-8613)
before Sept 16, 2019 for group rate!
Be sure to identify yourself as “Association for Research & Enlightenment” so that you can be counted as part of the block of rooms reserved for us. Our group rate is $91.80 (includes tax) per night for single or double–$10 per night for each additional occupant over 2. If you would like help finding a roommate contact the retreat registrar. Campsites and group villas/cabins are available through the Inn.
Local A Search for GOD
(ASFG) Spiritual Growth Study Groups
Groups normally meet for 2 hours weekly at the home of one of the members. In each meeting they read & discuss the ASFG material, report their application experiences, share dreams, and meditate together. Many groups stay together for decades providing each other with valuable mutual support and long lasting friendships.
The ASFG material was written to be helpful to individuals from all walks of life, all religious beliefs, and all backgrounds. Though this supportive small group environment you can form a personal relationship with the Divine with yourself and within your fellow man. Together, as part of a group, you can study and work with meditation, dreams, intuition, and universal laws. You can learn how you can be a "light to the waiting world," develop better communication with the Divine, improve cooperation with all aspects of your inner self, and discover more meaning and purpose in your life.
Seven Active A Search for for GOD Study Groups in Memphis Metro Area.
Mud Island Memphis
U of M Area (Highland & Walnut Grove)
And there is also a group in
Glad Helpers Prayer Healing Group 1st & 3rd Mondays 5-7pm
(St. Luke Methodist on Highland Ave.)
Currently Expanding in the
Middle Tennessee, Arkansas
Memphis & Mid-South Areas!
For more information
please contact Lora Little
DON'T MISS IMPORTANT UPDATES!
Watch your email for updates & more info! Not on our email list? Click here to add your email address! http://www.carememphis.org/add-my-name.html
If you would like to receive our Area Newsletter
announcing local A.R.E. Events
Please contact Lora Little at
Want to Exchange Links?
If your web site is affiliated with A.R.E., an A.R.E. SFG Study Group, A.R.E. Area Team or group recognized by the A.R.E. and would like to exchange links with our web site please contact us at email@example.com.
• Tap in to your psi abilities by giving a reading on a photo for another person, pr
• Learn to use psychic protection and clearing to protect yourself from becoming a “psychic sponge”
• Discover ways to avoid burnout, stay grounded, and respect ethics and boundaries by fully developing your gifts, you can improve the way you live your life. With warmth, humor, and down-to-earth guidance, Echo will help make your journey to psychic awareness fun, inspiring, meaningful, and applicable to your daily life. This course’s activities will enable you to interpret what you see and coach you to better define, understand, and practice your own unique gifts.
For this experiential training, you must bring two photos of someone close to you (one could be of yourself) each in an envelope so that the picture is not visible AND one piece of jewelry of someone close to you or your own jewelry.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to train with respected psychic medium Echo Bodine!
A favorite presenter at A.R.E. Headquarters in Virginia Beach, she will help guide you to new levels of awareness and give you tools and exercises to prompt a new breakthrough experience. The Edgar Cayce readings tell us that we are intuitive by nature and that we can develop ourpsychic abilities to a high level. But it isn't enough just to become more psychic for its own sake—we need to put our abilities into practical use in our daily lives before these gifts take on rea
In this full-day program, you will:
• Understand the difference between psychic abilities and intuit
• Learn problem-solving or healing to a current situation, and find your natural way to fully integrate your spiritual gifts into your daily life
• Experience the process of reading an individual by using psychometry and other techniques for “tuning in”
River Lights Newsletter
To Be Added to Our Area Newsletter Announcing A.R.E. Events
Please Email List Please Email Your I
• Tap in to your psi abilities by giving a reading on a photo for another person, prov