TO PURCHASE AN ON DEMAND RECORDING OF THE ONLINE WEBINAR
SPONSORED BY THE MID-SOUTH A.R.E. AREA TEAM
ACCESSIBLE UNTIL AUGUST 5, 2020 FOR $65
Local A Search for GOD
(ASFG) Spiritual Growth Study Groups
Groups normally meet for 2 hours weekly at the home of one of the members. In each meeting they read & discuss the ASFG material, report their application experiences, share dreams, and meditate together. Many groups stay together for decades providing each other with valuable mutual support and long lasting friendships.
The ASFG material was written to be helpful to individuals from all walks of life, all religious beliefs, and all backgrounds. Though this supportive small group environment you can form a personal relationship with the Divine with yourself and within your fellow man. Together, as part of a group, you can study and work with meditation, dreams, intuition, and universal laws. You can learn how you can be a "light to the waiting world," develop better communication with the Divine, improve cooperation with all aspects of your inner self, and discover more meaning and purpose in your life.
Seven Active A Search for for GOD Study Groups in Memphis Metro Area.
Mud Island Memphis
U of M Area (Highland & Walnut Grove)
And there is also a group in
Glad Helpers Prayer Healing Group 1st & 3rd Mondays 5-7pm
(St. Luke Methodist on Highland Ave.)
Currently Expanding in the
Middle Tennessee, Arkansas
Memphis & Mid-South Areas!
For more information
please contact Lora Little
DON'T MISS IMPORTANT UPDATES!
Watch your email for updates & more info! Not on our email list? Click here to add your email address! http://www.carememphis.org/add-my-name.html
If you would like to receive our Area Newsletter
announcing local A.R.E. Events
Please contact Lora Little at
Want to Exchange Links?
If your web site is affiliated with A.R.E., an A.R.E. SFG Study Group, A.R.E. Area Team or group recognized by the A.R.E. and would like to exchange links with our web site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tap in to your psi abilities by giving a reading on a photo for another person, pr
• Learn to use psychic protection and clearing to protect yourself from becoming a “psychic sponge”
• Discover ways to avoid burnout, stay grounded, and respect ethics and boundaries by fully developing your gifts, you can improve the way you live your life. With warmth, humor, and down-to-earth guidance, Echo will help make your journey to psychic awareness fun, inspiring, meaningful, and applicable to your daily life. This course’s activities will enable you to interpret what you see and coach you to better define, understand, and practice your own unique gifts.
For this experiential training, you must bring two photos of someone close to you (one could be of yourself) each in an envelope so that the picture is not visible AND one piece of jewelry of someone close to you or your own jewelry.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to train with respected psychic medium Echo Bodine!
A favorite presenter at A.R.E. Headquarters in Virginia Beach, she will help guide you to new levels of awareness and give you tools and exercises to prompt a new breakthrough experience. The Edgar Cayce readings tell us that we are intuitive by nature and that we can develop ourpsychic abilities to a high level. But it isn't enough just to become more psychic for its own sake—we need to put our abilities into practical use in our daily lives before these gifts take on rea
In this full-day program, you will:
• Understand the difference between psychic abilities and intuit
• Learn problem-solving or healing to a current situation, and find your natural way to fully integrate your spiritual gifts into your daily life
• Experience the process of reading an individual by using psychometry and other techniques for “tuning in”
River Lights Newsletter
To Be Added to Our Area Newsletter Announcing A.R.E. Events
Please Email List Please Email Your I
• Tap in to your psi abilities by giving a reading on a photo for another person, prov